Looking for fishin buddies around STL

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by stingerbt, Dec 31, 2009.

1. stingerbt

stingerbt New Member

State:
    IL
    I live in New Baden IL. I will be trying my best to get after some big cats this spring. I do have a boat. Dont know how well it will work for cats but I will try it. Anyone from the area that wants to go just let me know.

2. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'll go...I'll go...:big_smile: You need 10 post before you can send a private message on this site. When you get those we can PM the details. I'll go net some bait and chip in for gas. I hope you want to hit the mighty Mississippi..:cool2:

3. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    welcome to the BOC.glad to have ya here buddy.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from the other side of the state Chris. Good luck fishin!!

5. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    hey welcome to the boc im right down the road from you. know alot about the kaskaskia baldwin lake and a few other just hit me up if u wanna drown some bait :wink:

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Chris. Tons of good fishermen in your area. Check out the Gateway cats. They have a good club and are always doing something and catch lots of big fish.

7. riverrat85

riverrat85 New Member

State:
    Ruma, Illinois
    WELCOME TO THE BOC. SAME HERE IF U WANT TO HIT THE KASKASKIA OR BALDWIN LAKE SHOOT ME A PM. LOTS OF MONSTERS TO BE FOUGHT

8. Shad gut

Shad gut New Member

State:
    illinois
    WELCOME TO THE BOC.

9. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC. Hope you get the Blue bug bad

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now Chris first I would like to say WELCOME to the B.O.C.
    family and Second I'll say Happy New Year.I'm sure your gonna find plenty of takers on your offer.

11. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I will go. I'm from Alton. I'll help with the expenses also.

12. Jnagel

Jnagel New Member

State:
    Illinois.
    Welcome to the BOC. HEY STEVEN i'm right up the road from you in wood river, where do ya usaully fish at around here this time of winter?

13. stingerbt

stingerbt New Member

State:
    IL
    Thanks for the replys. My motor is too big for the power plant lakes, so it will have to be spring before it gets out. By the way do any of yall know anyone that does upholstery work cheap? I have a 21ft Stratos and the interior needs some work. I will be getting in contact with yall to do some fishing though.

14. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I went fishing yesterday at the dam on the Missouri side. Then I went to Lewis and Clark for a little while. Didn't catch anything and have never caught any fish during winter. Its hard to find them this time of year without a boat.