Looking for Driftmaster rodholders

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by goingfishin, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    I am looking for some drifrtmaster rod holders. I would like them to be inbetween 25 and 40 degrees. Im in the market for around ten of them. Thanks CJ.

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    CJ:

I have around 6-8 Driftmasters (lil pro) for sale that are ~25 degree angle. PM me if you are interested.

3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Alright, I have 8 Driftmaster rod holders total:

6 Lil Flatliners (25 degree)

2 Lil Pro (5 degree)

I have 8 square rail clamps (missing some hardware; see picture) and 1 side mount all 9 clamps are for the "Lil" series.

I will sell everything for 80$ plus shipping.

Attached Files:

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    They have a web site. It might be hard to find the "pro" models for sale.

www.driftmaster.com

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I have a pair of lil Duo's so they can hold at 45 degrees or out straight ( clicker fishing) and the star bases for them, they are the 3/8" models, Will sell for $35 plus shipping.

Maybe between all of us, you can get what you need.
    I agree with Neo, finding the PRO series ( 1/2") anywhere will be a problem, no one carries them. I bought mine straight from them directly.

Salmonid

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Catfish Safari stocks the 1/2" Driftmasters! Good prices too and as you know a BOC SPONSOR!

Give Steve or Tina a call, quick shipping too!

7. Catmandu

Catmandu New Member

State:
    Virginia
    check out chancey824 on ebay the sellers store is hill's boat rigging and wire forms same as driftmaster but a heck of a lot cheaper

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Doubt they are "the same as driftmaster". They might look alike possibly but when it counts (as in strength), you get what you pay for. The 1/2" driftmasters are stainless steel to boot!

9. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    call the phone number on the website. If he don't have any, he'll make them up and ship them just about the same day...

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would by the Monster rod holders if I where you. My buddy just baught some. I have the drift masters because I already had them. You get the rod holder and the regular base for 21 dollars I believe, and they are 1/2" Where as the driftmasters are about 20 dollars plus the bases which are about 8. Plus they are much wider so they are easy to get out. If you need phone # PM me.

11. jasonminitruck

jasonminitruck New Member

State:
    tennessee
    I bought the ones off of ebay, and they are made of stainless still with the same quality as the driftmasters. I have used them side by side with the driftmasters, and they are just as strong

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i bought these today. couldnt pass them up. they sell for between 14 and 24 buck a piece and i got 8 for 80 bucks. thats 10 bucks a piece. i would like to thank stump jumper for being very courteous and helpful through-out the entire purchase. he answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. i picked up these as well as the Lowrance LMS-240 that he was selling for 240 bucks to include shipping. couldnt beat the good deals. you may be able to find an off brand that you say are "as good as" driftmaster, but everyone in catfishing knows that if it has driftmaster on it, then it is quality stuff. you can take your chances with the other stuff, but i will stick to what i know works. good luck and thanks for shopping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.