Looking for Clendening, Ohio fishing partner(s)

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Ulizth, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    I am looking for partner(s) for fishing at Clendening tomorrow 17JUN06 afternoon/evening/night. I am going out for midnight shift at work tonight and will want to get some sleep in the morning. I would probably expect to be at the lake mid to late afternoon to start fishing I can be a little flexible with this time. I have a newly designed rod holder to put to the test on my pontoon and can't wait to try it out. I will check for PM's or replies (hopefully) at work later tonight or tomorrow morning when I get home. Please be advised I am no expert on this lake. So far my big fish has been a 17" saugeye. My biggest cat has been around 10". I know there are better fish there and I am determined to find them.

:0a23:

2. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Ulizth

You don't want me coming along for a can not get a Flat out of a lake to save my life :crazy: !!

If you can find one of the old Wickett L&D on the Ohio that has structure left I could help you out.

3. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Steve,

I don't think any kind of luck is a requirement. If you can dunk a bait, it's good enough for me. Off to work now. Hope to check later. Sometimes work is slow and I can get some quality BOC time! :eek:oooh: