Looking for Boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by TennesseeJugger, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I am in Tennessee but my brother is in Peoria, Az. He came to Tennessee and I have got him hooked on Catfishing, he is looking to purchase a boat in his area. So if you have one let me know and I will pass the info onto him.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    What is he lookin for,pontoon,runabout or aluminum? With the economy its a boat buyin market for sure!

3. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Fellow AZ member BillyJo is thinking of selling his boat 14' Lowe got a 20hp merc tiller, a real quality ride, oh ya he lives in Peoria:wink:

I also have a "87" 24' tracker pontoon for sale , but he would have to pick it up out at the river(colorado) been in storage for the last year and a half, havn't used it after getting a new boat

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I think that he wants a Bass boat.

5. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Dale,,
    In storage for a year,,, Maybe someone needs to take it out and limber it up!!! Maybe down below Walters Camp,,,,For about 3 nights and days!! LOL...:wink:

6. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    Git-R-Done:wink:

7. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    how much do you want for the toon?

8. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Well haven't gave it alot of thought:confused2: guess 3k would be a fair price, paid 3800 back in 06, replaced the canvass top with a alum sheet metal one never have to worry about the AZ sun beating to death again:wink: , put new wheel bearings on the trailer on all 4 axles, the toons are leak and dent free, all railing and infill panels are in good shape no dents or bends, all the sub decking is in good shape ,it has a 115hp merc last time i started it it started right up ' put a new water pump in it not long before the last time I used, it seams to run well, never put a lot of hours on it myself. going to need new tires probably about $60 each x4, put new one's when i got it but that desert sun takes the life out of them Quick, to make it a pretty party boat going to need to get some new furniture and carpet, think when I was thinking about replacing it all it going to be something like $1600 with all new furniture, like I said never used it a lot just to much boat to handle by myself on the river, got some older pic's of it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  9. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    also has a screened enclosure that fastenings to the top and encloses most of the deck , never have used myself, them toons blow around in the wind bad enough without turning it in to a sailboat :wink:

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dale I love your boat!:crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.