Looking for Boat blind plans

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by joecatfish, Jan 22, 2007.

1. joecatfish

joecatfish New Member

State:
    TX
    Does anyone know wherre I can find plans for making a boat blind for waterfowl hunting to fit a 12' Sears Gamefisher (Aluminum) rowboat? I am just getting back into duck hunting, and can't spend much more money on it this year.
    Thanks,
    Joe

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    first let me welcome you to the family you'll make lots of friends and gain a wealth of info from tha members here . i doubt that there are any 'plans ' specificallyfor your boat so i would get an idea of what you want and measure the height etc then build a frame out of pvc or 1/2" conduit and cover with some camo burlap which is readily available at cabelas acadamy etc hope this helps

3. joecatfish

joecatfish New Member

State:
    TX
    I'll give that a try. Thank you sir. I was hoping to make it at least somewhat waterproof, and maybe even somewhat of a windblock, but taking wind and rain is all part of duckhunting.:roll_eyes:

4. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    Be careful with pvc! It will break as soon as it gets below freezing. Go to duckhunter.net and check out he boat and blind page. Search boat blinds and you will be amazed at all the plans!

5. joecatfish

joecatfish New Member

State:
    TX
    My browser can't seem to locate duckhunter.net.

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio