Looking for a reel

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by matt, Oct 7, 2006.

1. matt

matt New Member

State:
    Anderson SC
    can someone help me out looking for a ABU GARCIA AMBASSADEUR 7000 biggame green ?????

2. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Is it the color you want, or does the green 7000 have something special?

3. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    check ebay you might find a good deal there

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Matt I Have one they are sorta hard to come by. I bought mine 7 years ago and at that time they were only sold in the united Kindom, at least that what the man said when I bought it. Made a special trip down to Kansas city to pick it up. paid I think it was $179.00 dollars for it, was new in the box. still have the Box and all. J.D.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    If its a green 7000 you want youd probally have better luck looking for a 7000b

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
  7. matt

matt New Member

State:
    Anderson SC
    well my favorite color is green and i won a green abu 7000 biggame on e-bay for 75 dollars but he want e-mail me back and it's been like 3 or 4 day i know they are hard to find and that why i want one so bad i have a green abu 6000 and i love it

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Matt I might of been mistaken about the green 7000 abu! I was looking at the box that it came in and it said it was a 7000 Pro Shop 06 00 What ever that means and the tag on the Reel said it was not sold in the US that it was distributed overseas in Sweden,U.K. and Australia.and on the outside of the box it says it is a synchronized,stainless steel levelwind. I know the regular 7000C3 Abu is made aluminun construction. Hope this helps. J.D.