Looking for a place to fall apart

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Apr 29, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    This is to the membes that cared when I was goin through my probs. I was coming to the south to get awy from what Ive known my whole life. At first I felt like it was a big mistake. But the more time I spend here the more I appretiate. Things aint looking to good for my career but I will give it my best till the3 end comes round. My company is a giant company but the ECON. effects us just like everyone and I dont want to go back. But If I have to Big George and Tom(Copycat) can understand. Im scared cause of the future and it has been more than I ever imagined living In the deep south., I hope I have may more experiences to share. I will aleays be a brother but will I be tbhis happy ?

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Any thing we can do just let us know until you do will keep you in my prayers

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Wow that came out a little sloppy LOL What I wanted to say in short is TY for being supportive for my venture. And this goes for members and non members. GA has been a great time for me and I hope to share it with yall. TY for your support and to those that didnt well it happens get used to me LOL

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Like they have a choice, LMAO!!!
    I think you done a good thing, git'n out of Joisey!!!!

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Ah, heck, we all know that Big George sent you down to scout out the South.

:lol:

Glad you feel at home in the South.

Take care.
    Cheryl

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was born in the very deep south of Ga., and would give almost anything to be able to go back there someday. Hope everything works out for ya. Everything happens for a reason, and there's all kinds of oppertunities for a smart guy like yourself. Peace.

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hang in there Terry, sometimes its gunna get worse before it can get better!!!!

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I would think that a "Rocket Scientist" would be in demand down there. LOL! Cowboy up and take care of bussiness.

9. Bigun

Bigun New Member

State:
    Burnet, TX
    The storey goes that monkeys are trapped by putting something they want in a small mouth bottle that the hand will go through but not holding the item.The monkey is trapped after he gets hold of the prize and refuses to let go of it. Big companies can be Dicey. All it takes is one person of the wrong type to get in a position over you and your goose is cooked. In the end the only thing you get is the check that you take home. If that is not enough go do something else. As an Engineer in the Aerospace industry in 1970, I walked away and went into the water well drilling business. Good jobs are available in the rural enviroment you just have to find your nitch.

Good luck!

10. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    If your occupation description is accurate, you might consider dropping your resume off with the AFRL folks out at Wright-Patterson in OH.

Regardless of your decision, I wish you luck.

-- Rich

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    My point on this post was to say that I thank all the members and people of the south for the most part it has been a warm reception this time around and I have been meeting a lot of new and interesting people that have not cared about who I was or where Im from and just enjoyed BSn and fishing they have been sharing tips with me and Ive been sharing tips with them and spreading the word of the BOC around. Ive already started taking steps to ensure that my companys problems dont lead to me making a decision I dont want to make and leave. I hope that I can start fishing with some members in the near future as we have been getting more members from my area of Georgia. On another note I will be having to travel down towards Savanna GA on Saturday to visit a friend on base. I know we have a few members stationed in that area for the service and permanent. I dont think I will have time to fish but if anyone is interested in grabbing a bite to eat or someting let me know it would be cool to meet a few members in person.