Looking For A Place To Camp On The Missouri

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by CATDADDY78, Jun 5, 2006.

1. CATDADDY78

CATDADDY78 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Been Wanting To Go Camping On The River But I Dont Know Where To Camp. I Put In At Columbia Bottom,blanchette Landing, Weldon Spring. Please Help

2. meat_hunter

meat_hunter New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    i dont know how far you are willing to drive or where you are from. but there is a very little camp site in st joe. that is very nice. my dad works in st joe and he is renting a camping site there it has full hook up for campers. it also has a cabin for rent. i beleive that it is a 2 bed. with living room and kitchen. it is very nice from the outside, i have not been in it. and the camp site is litterly 20' from the missouri river. it is about 2 miles south of st joe. if you like i could find out the info.
    james

3. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    If you don't need services or an outhouse, just pick a sand bar, there's plenty of them!

4. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    Hey, im learning this cat thing and have been out of Weldon Spring all weekend. did ok. but i noticed alot of campers on the sand bar west of the bridge just south of the landing. I may be on there all next weekend. Let me know if you want to hook up. I would like to go out of Columbia bottoms but have not been up there yet. im going fishing tonight from 8-11. let me know if you want to go.
    later
    honzy333
    314-413-5355

5. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    just need to get 10 posts. sorry

6. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    posting till ican get a pm rollin. fishin tonight woooWHHOOO

7. CATCANDO

CATCANDO New Member

State:
    Missouri

My grandfather owns the campground. He also has a nice ramp that I use to put my boat in, that he lets his campers use. The name is Riverview Retreat.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Meat Hunter:
    I'v been on looking for a fishing partner as my husband has a bad back and always in lots of pain. I'm about 30 miniutes north of St. Joe,and if you wouldn't mind I'd like to know how to get to this place. Unfortuantly I don't own a boat so I bank fish,all I'v ever caught was pan size eating fish but am truly interested in hooking the giants.As I told Kutter,I would love to have a fishing partner,who is interested in just clean fun and fishing as I'm very religious. I don't really like to fish alone but I have before. Any response from you or anyone else is greatly appreciated. Catch lots of cats,and God Bless:big_smile: