Looking For A Pellet Gun

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Rocket_Ron, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Rocket_Ron

Rocket_Ron New Member

State:
    United Kingdom
    Hello there,

I have been looking through my air gunner weekly as I am a keen shooter of pest rodents and targets. I read an article on a particular gun that is made in the USA by BENJIMEN CROSMAN and is called the benjamin buccaneer airscource 392. its a bolt action, bulk fill co2 pellet rifle, single shot dual power .22mm. I was wondering if I woul dbe able to buy it cheaper and have it shipped to the UK as the price guide includes some 100% markup on the shop owners behalf. Would any of you be able to help me in finding this gun and its cost to the UK?

Many thanks in advance

Ron

2. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN

3. Rocket_Ron

Rocket_Ron New Member

State:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the links madKater and the pm Tim, I cant believe how cheap the prices are even with the shipping.

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Before it was stolen, I owned a Sheridan. I really liked it, particularly the fact that the pellet is shaped like a .22 bullet, rather than having a blunt front. Gives better aerodynamics and penetration.

5. captain5214

captain5214 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    i still have and shoot my benjamin franklin pump pellet air rifle. i have had it for apx 40 years. it has been rebuilt three times over the years and just yesterday i made some feathers fly. i feed the squirrels and birds here at my house and i harvest a few, with my ole benjamin. id like to know the number of kills and bottles ive broke with it. charlie r