Looking for a partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by doughboy, Jul 29, 2006.

1. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    I will be up in catasaqua Pa working for a few weeks and would like to do some fishing so any info or anybody willing to show me how to catfish would be much apprecated

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    doughboy - Where is Catasaqua located? I never heard of it!

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    catasauqua isnt far from me. Im heading out to go fishing friday night to go to lake nockamixon. if you or anyone else wants to go along Im game.

4. serb

serb New Member

State:
    Drexel Hill, PA
    It is close to Allentown, PA

5. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    it is just north of allentown my cell number is 740-227-3907 i will be back up there in two weeks

6. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    you are right in my backyard now.I mainly fish in the Lehigh river and canal in Bethlehem.I have caught some big cats and turtles in this area,also some really big eels.Right now Musikfest is going on and you can't to where I go.Also this heat has made the canal become full of grasses like seaweed.One the fest is over I will check out the canal again and let you know how it looks.I went to Betzville last weekend,got there at 7 am the water temp was 79,we left at 1 ant the water temp was 84.Plenty of fish on the fishfinder only nobody was catching anything.When we left there were not many guys fishing.The guys we talked to did not wvwn get any hits.I had 1 good hit on a Mepps spinner,but lostn it.My friend caight a giant sunny hahahaha as big as the palm of your hand. THIS HEAT HAS PUT THE DAMPAER ON FISHING BIG TIME :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well the steel came in for the job so I will be back up in catasaqua this suunday night until thursday if somebody would like to get some fishing in

8. justme

justme New Member

State:
    pa
    Hey next time your fishing in the area let me know ....