Looking for a occassional fishing Bud from Bartlesville

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by ooonnnery, Jan 18, 2006.

1. ooonnnery

ooonnnery New Member

State:
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    I just joined the other day, and searching for friends interested in becoming occassional fishing parteners. I am from Bartlesville, fish locally and fish Grand Lake ( have cabin and dock there). But for the most part, time permitting ( Job ) , fish around these parts. I enjoy fishing with friends , I fish from my boat and from shore. If interested , please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to meeting new people to share the sport of fishing with. Bob

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    BOB,Welcome to the BOC.
    If your ever up to Missouri give me a holler and I would be more than happy to go. Several guys on here from Oklahoma also.

3. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Welcome to the BOC there BOB. I sent you a pm.

Chris

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
  5. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Welcome to the BOC Bob. You will love it. There are a whole collection of super nice guys and gals on here and they all share a love of fishing. Look forward to meeting you.

6. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    If you are ever looking for a partner in the OKC area let me know.
    And welcome to the BOC. I'm sure you will enjoy the wealth of fishing info on here.
    David Frantz

7. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Lots of good creeks and lakes near Bartlesville! Bluestem and Keystone are awesome for noodling! I grew up in Pawhuska.

8. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Bob: If you are ever down towards Tulsa I am usually up for a trip to Keystone. I don't usually get too far away from there because of the cost of gas busting my budget.

9. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    Bob whenever your down here on grand lake look me up. Heck it is only a block for me to get to the water.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    welcome to the BOC BOB. i would love to fish grand lake. heard good things about catfish in it. sadly, i am in shawnee and may never get up there. if i do, i'll try to remember to give you a holler. if you get down this way drop me a PM and maybe we can fish this area.