Looking For A Fixer Upper Boat

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishcrazyjr, Jan 4, 2007.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i am looking for a fixer upper boat, a pontoon or deck boat would be nice just dont got a hole lot of money , but i do got a lot of hard work in me to fix one up i got a small 16 semi v but she is pretty small for a big boy like me out in the wind, so if you know of one for sale let me know please. and i am also looking for a 15- 30 h/p outboard for sale. jeremy

2. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    might shoot a PM to markj think he said in a prev. post that he nows were a few are..

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jeremy, I have a 1977 glassmaster trihull for sale. It needs a motor rebuild or new motor and could use reflooring.

Let me know if you would be interested.

4. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Hey Tony, what are you doing with that? You might want to hold on to it, it is getting close to being an Antique. What are you fishing out of now?
    Jeremy, You might want to check with some of the larger Marina's I bought a pontoon boat at Tara Maranda, a lot of them know of customers that have one for sale. Good Luck finding one.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    There is a small pontoon for sale on Highway 33, about six miles west of Cushing. Thats about 60 - 65 miles from OKC. Been there for about 4 years now so possibly would go below a "reasonable" price. Been tempted to stop a couple of times myself. LOL

6. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Bobby, right now I'm getting to borrow my brother in laws 16.5 ft starcraft. aka the Ghetto boat. Once we get our Suzuki replaced and my wife goes fulltime with her new Hospice/Home Health Job, I'm gonna start looking for a boat. I want something both for fishing and that I can pull my kids around on a tube.

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have a 28 foot pontoon with trailer and 90hp Mariner (1987). What kind of money are you wanting to spend and/or payments. I can deliver if neccessary. I also have a 1754 Landau w/ a 55hp Johnson with Trailer.

PM me if you want.

Shawn

8. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Shawn, would a trade the Landau for a 94 Suzuki Sidekick, 4 door?? We replaced the motor that was blown with another one, but it has some electrical problems we can't resolve *(ie no power from ignition to starter)*

j/k

9. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    i have a deck boat, 16ft., 35hp motor, brand new trolling motor, new battery, new fish finder and new carpet. runs great! asking $1600.00 cause thats exactly what i have in it. I just bought a little jet boat so I dont need my other boat now. I can send some pics if you give me your email. delarosa74868@yahoo.com

10. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Daniel, Welcome to the BOC!!!!