Looking for a fishing partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by stewedcatfish, Oct 31, 2008.

1. stewedcatfish

stewedcatfish New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    All my friends have moved out of town or are dead and I'm only 34. I want to hook up, no pun intended, with someone who shares my passion for catfishing in the Cincinnati area. I will fish pay lakes if I'm forced to but have a 20 foot long jon boat that I love to get out on the Ohio River with... I've fished from Aurora IN all the way up to Dover KY and everywhere in between. If ya' ever want to get a line wet and can't find a fishin' buddy... look me up. I'm serious as a heart attack!!!!

HOOK UP FISH ON!!!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck finding a partner, there are alot of good catfisherman in that area and many of them are members here

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    anytime man, just let me know when you wanna go. Got plans this weekend already, but we will be fishing in the downtown cincy area this weekend, if you are gonna go let me know and we will keep an eye out for ya..:wink:

4. bbreitenstein

bbreitenstein New Member

State:
    Miami Township, OH
    And I would love to fish with someone; boat or not who knows more about the Ohio river. I really want to do some blue fishing. I just started seriously targeting cats this year. I still fish for other species, but spent 90% or my time on the water cattin. I am actually thinking about going to the Ohio river this weekend.

5. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    you came to right place some one will take you up on the fishing your welcome here anytime but i'm 125 miles up river at ashland if you ever get up this way just yell:roll_eyes::crazy:

6. Capt.mike jr

Capt.mike jr New Member

State:
    ohio
    Your more than welcome to join us i have a 30ft trophy sitting on the river and we go every saturday so give me a shout im not a pro butt we love to fish.

Capt. Mike