*Looking for a fishing partner*

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by RIVER-RAT, Feb 21, 2008.

1. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hello everyone, most of you all know me, but for those that do not, allow me to introduce myself. My name is RIVER-RAT aka Bill. This is really kinda like a personal add for a dear 'ol friend of mine. I'd really like to introduce him to ya, his name is Harold *Nancy-Boy* Hicks.

He is 108 years of age, 4'2" inches tall and is a sagittarius. He is employed full time and loves spending his free time on the water in his yacht.

[​IMG]

He has a luxury vehicle that can accomodate a party of 25! Lady's if you're listening, don't let this feller get away!

[​IMG]

When he is not on the water fishing, you can normally find him swimming in his custom made swimming pool.

[​IMG]

He then loves spending time playing horseshoes with his youngest boy!

[​IMG]

So don't hesitate, call today, he his my very bestest friend!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! :smile2:

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sounds like a fine upstanding fellow! But, I'm married. You not, yet I notice. Your letting this one get away?

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    MY MY Bill, You have been busy man, LOL!!!
    That was great, ROTFLMAO!!!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    From where i'm at, this is funny. I actually know some fellers like dat.

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    aww now Billy Bob how did I miss this one .. I must be getting old to let you slip this one by me.. Hey don't forget that I'm really looking forward to helping you work on your boat Saterday... hehehe

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Whoa!! What happened? I suddenly blacked out and when I awoke I found this on my computer!!! :crazy::crazy:

Harold I didn't mean to do it really! I was under the spell of a very powerful wizard, but he made me promise not to tell! I can give you his initials though! They are DreadNaught aka John Fisher :crazy::smile2::smile2:

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    That's okay Bill, now how many more holes do we need to drill in your boat to get it finished... hehehe.. You did say you needed an escape hatch built in didn't you.. And of course a removable center consol so you'll have more open space when fishing..

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I saw this thread and decided to do a little research on Ol' Nancy Boy and I found out some intresting things that some of you may or may not know about this man.
    I found out that Nancy Boy was a wrestler in the past as shown in the first pic!!!

I also found out when he goes out on the town he gets all dressed up to impress the ladies as shown in the second pic!!!

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT

ROFLMAO!!!!

Poor 'ol Harold *Nancy Boy* Hicks!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    man you guys are busy im lmfao just hope the weather breaks need some fishen time reel soon

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    We all do Tim.. You can tell that by the posts here lately..hehehe

13. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Poor old Nancy Boy, Poor Poor old Nancy Boy

14. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Nancy boy i think you need to go back to school and take a computer class and learn how to use your computer as a weapon!!! Maybe you can just get a laptop computer so the next time you see those guys you could throw it at them....:eek:oooh: lmfao

15. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    That was great. LOL.

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Actually i don't know this lil' feller, but he sure cleans up nice.:eek:oooh:

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thats frikn hilarious Ratman. Poor Harold :smile2::wink:

Man, this group REALLY needs to have some warm weather so they can get out and go fishing. :smile2:

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Poor ol' Harold "Nancy Boy" Hicks, was even found at the St.Louis Boat Show look'n for a partner. Notice the look on Ryanus's face, LMAO!!!

19. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :crazy::crazy::crazy:

20. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Harold, this could be why i havent ask you to fish with me again. too much makeup