Looking For A Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Skunk Master, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    My wife usually fishes with me, but she's not feeling well and can't stay out very long.. Waters too low at Alton Dam to get my boat in.. Looking for someone that likes fishing nites.. I'm wanting to try fishing the Kaskaskia.. Put in at New Athens and go upriver.. A friend at work said that the flatties hit good upriver.. Wife doesn't like me taking the boat out by myself.. It's a 15 ft Crestliner, Fiberglass, TriHull, Open Bow.. It's kinda heavy for 1 person to load and unload... Anybody interested in doing some fishing.. I usually fish either Friday nite after work or Saterday evening and nite.. Sometimes both...hehehe

2. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    If you let me know what time and where at I'll go.

3. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Harold, wished I lived closer to your area, I'd fish with you any time. I have the same problem, my wife don't like the water so I go by my self. Good luck on finding a fishing buddy.

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Harold!
    Have you given any thought of moving to Sterling-Rock Falls? LOL HaHaHa!!!

5. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    Hey, Harold I Have The Weekend Off. My Grandfather Has A Farm That Bumps Up To The Kaskaskia In Evanville. I Grew Up On That River Catching Flats,channels And Blues.i Can Go Out To Nite If You What. I Can Meet You At New Athen At 8:30 Tonite If You Like. I Will P.m. You With My Phone Number.

6. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    whats up there camping buddy I'm always in the same situation I wouldn't mind planning a trip with ya sometime before the national gathering my local waters or yours or somewhere in between

also anyone else thinking of going with Hicks him and his wife are really nice people I know its kinda differnt just to go out fishing with people you never met but I met him and his wife and they are great people
    Trevor

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Trevor... we'll have to get 2gether in a few weeks and try your area... Then once water comes back up we can try the river down here..

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Doyle.. Do you live up around Clinton.. I can always drive up one saterday, as long as I don't have to drag my boat along...

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm going out on the Kaskaskia 2morrow with Team Catter.. Will let you know how our excusion goes... Hopefully we can catch some fish... I really need something big enough to post for my team.. Right now my teammates are carrying me...

10. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    If I knew where you was I would fish with you. My GF said I was way to far from you to fish with you. I hope you find a partner soon.

11. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    If you are ever in NC you are welcome on my boat anytime!!!

12. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Harold, Clinton is about the only place I fish, I would like to get togeather with for a fish. I'm available about anytime with a boat. You pick a day and we'll do it.

13. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Awe man, I wish I was closer partner. However, I am in the champaign area and would like to fish Clinton some time. I frequent lake mattoon, newton CIPS and shelbyville occasionally so pm me if you're ever in the area. I'm no pro but I love to fish.