Looking for a Fishing Partner in Tennessee

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by pursuing_cats, Mar 11, 2006.

1. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Hello all, I recently retired from the Army here in Clarksville, TN.. Myself, Aftercats and his Brother-in-Law are looking for anyone that can help us to get started on finding good places to fish the river and lakes. I fish the banks alot and have had limited success from there due to not being able to hit the main channel. Aftercats has a boat so we will be hitting the river soon. We are currently out of town on business but will be home soon and we have alot of new gear we have puchased through CC and are itching to get it wet and catch some good cats. Any information on where to go and how to and where to catch some skip jack will greatly help us pursue these awesome catfish. Thanks for any help you can give us. We are looking forward to meeting all the BOC members in the area. One last thing. This site rules!!!!!!

2. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    That makes two of us and you need to get home and ready to go fishing as soon as you make it home. talk to you soon. Daryl

3. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    I think we need to hit lock C from the river, Daryls boat, when we return. make a night of it. Water should be warming up by then.:cool: Plus, we got to get the new gear in the water, fish or no fish, prefer fish, but just being on the water is great.

4. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Hi guys and welcome to the area. I have been on the site about a year now, and found plenty helpful members here. I latched into <<<< that one last July when very few were catching fish. I'm back from the sandbox due to my wife being ill, but i may be able to wrangle some time. My boat's heading to the shop for a tune up asap, but if any of u have a boat I'd be willing to show ya some of the better spots I've found so far. PM me here if you want to give it a go sometime and I'll see if I can't get back out on the water

5. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    I have been mostly fishing the steam plant, and cheatham dam. The skipjack were running real good at the steam plant last time I was their, will be going over the weekend to fish the steam plant and a bunch of places back towards clarksville.

6. fatboy

fatboy New Member

State:
    tenn
    wish you where a little closer need me a fishing partner around here!!!

near memphis

tripp

7. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Hop and Daryl, hope to see ya'll soon. Mark, I'm headin to the steamplant today to grab some bait, and weather permitting, try a few spots on that river. Either way It'll be nice to be getting some lines wet again. Tripp, keep scouting those areas near Memphis, my lil brother is moving out there in June, and I just might end up out that way sometime. My boat's not huge, butif he can't gt a fishing pass I owuldn't mind havin someone else to run the Miss with. Goin to load the boat up, I'll let ya'll know if I have any luck.

8. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Hop and Daryl, hope to see ya'll soon. Mark, I'm headin to the steamplant today to grab some bait, and weather permitting, try a few spots on that river. Either way It'll be nice to be getting some lines wet again. Tripp, keep scouting those areas near Memphis, my lil brother is moving out there in June, and I just might end up out that way sometime. My boat's not huge, but if he can't gt a fishing pass I wouldn't mind havin someone else to run the Miss with. Goin to load the boat up, I'll let ya'll know if I have any luck.