Looking for a fishing buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by fisherman94580, May 22, 2007.

1. fisherman94580

fisherman94580 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm looking for a fishing partner that lives in the Northern Kentucky area, or Cincinnati area that likes to fish rivers. Thanks

2. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    central kentucky here. but looking for a partner to fish tournements in the northern ky area..split costs and split winnings.

3. fisherman94580

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I'm not sure I'd be what your looking for slipbobber, being that I'm 15. But if it doesn't matter to you then I'm up for it.

4. mlohre

mlohre New Member

State:
    Walton, Kentucky
    i live in northern kentucky and would like to take a shot at some of these turnament up with a partner. i have a boat on the river now. what kind of turnament you wont to fish?:0a23:

5. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    i just moved to the fairfield area and I'm also looking for people to fish with, seeing as my two buddies are back home 2 hours away.

6. fisherman94580

State:
    Kentucky
    Where is fairfield, is it in southern Ohio?

7. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    northwest cincy, I'm about 10-15 minutes westish from where 275 and 75 meet

8. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    the last 2 acats tournaments. next 1 is 135 i think, plus you have to pay the 25 member fee. and the last torney is 120

9. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I live in southeastern Indiana and fish the Ohio River religiously. Been on some real nice blue cats (a couple dozen over 25 pounds). would love to wet a line with somebody, give me a shout!

10. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    if any of ya will be doing some fishin over the long weekend here, i'd be happy to join ya. Never fished for blues, but have dreamt of it lol. Let me know as well...

11. kykatattack

kykatattack New Member

State:
    kentucky
    always up for fishing been stuck on the bank boat giving me fits this year fix one thing then two more problems occur still catching quality cats landed a 49 lb shovelhead and 39 lb blue last saturday fishing the bank on ohio river missed a monster had hooked for over 20 minutes popped the hook got my sucker back still kicking dont understand how that one got off any one want to try know some good spots boat or bank

12. kykatattack

kykatattack New Member

State:
    kentucky
    will post pics of the 49 lb shovel and 39 lb blue they are on my buddies camera he took off to florida on sunday night he forgot to send me pics soon as i get them i will post