looking for a fishin buddy this fri night for white river

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by hdfatboy29, Jul 11, 2008.

1. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i,m lookin for someone to fish with fri night if possible i can supply gills and worms . can do bank fishin . i dont think i wanna try my pontoon out on the river in the dark . can help with food and if you want to use your boat i can help with gas would like to fish either henderson ford area or paragon if using boat or martinsville if bank . i can go out anytime fri after 5 . just pm me and let me know . i also have lanterns and other items to bring if needed . thanks guys :big_smile:

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Brian, I would have been glad to fish with you but made a commitment just a few hours ago.
    Good luck if you do get to go...W

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    thanks winston well maybe next time ??? i need to get a good jon boat for this instead of that pontoon i have . i hope you have a safe weekend

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    brian.. you are now in the mooresville area... im in camby... but i work thurs. fri. sat nights.. all other days im open... so whenever your ready to go.

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey shane, I think I found your "secret" spot bud...
    do you have two white plastic chairs sitting on the edge of the E bank down river of the waverly ramp?:confused2:
    I seen those and thought of ya....

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    No.. they aint my chairs.. i dont fish that ramp to often... its extreamly shallow there.. Heck two years ago I walked accrossed it there cause a friend of mines boat was stuck in the sand... But i have seen blues swimming that area when the water is down and clear

7. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No... not AT the ramp.... down river from the ramp about a quarter mile or more there are two white plastic chairs set up at the edge of the bank near a field..... I was thinking they were yours since thats about where you said you fished:big_smile:

8. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I fish west of the ramp... toward mooresville

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Hi, My name is David. I'm a 49 year old married male. I like to fish the banks at Patoka Lake mostly at night. In the passed 3 summers I have caught 3/5-6 lbs cats, 2 of which was just this spring. My wife hates fishing with passion & me fishing alone. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or cause trouble. I'm a laid back type & easy to get along with. I'm new to this website & have alot to learn about it. You'r welcome to email me at dls47150@insightbb.com
    Thanks, david

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC David lot's of great folks 'round here... your the type I like to partner up with but I'm outta your area a bit:sad2:
    Hang around for while and let folks get to know ya, I'll bet you'll find a fishin' partner and will be uppin' that 5-6 pound catch record real soon:wink:

11. willybojo

willybojo New Member

State:
    fishers, in
    welcome bro' everybody on here is pretty cool...i'm sure you'll find a partner soon:0a25:

12. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    David, welcome to the BOC.

BIGCAT GarryEads:wink: