Looking for a catfishing partner in Cleveland area

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BULL HEAD, May 6, 2007.

1. BULL HEAD

BULL HEAD New Member

State:
    OHIO
    :lol: IM FROM CLEVELAND AND I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER TO FISH CATFISH PONDS AND RIVER SYSTEM AROUND THE CLEVELAND AREA.
    I AM A HARDCORE CAT GUY THAT REALLY WANTS TO GET SOME BUDDIES.
    I WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR ME. HIT ME UP GUYS THANKSS...............216-624-0557 IS MY NUMBER.. MY NAME IS MARCUS

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Hey Marcus. Welcome aboard. I'm about 1/2 hour south of Cleveland. Most of my fishing is done on the weekends also. Give me a call sometime and we'll try to put something together. (330) 435-4101.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Marcus im not from Ohio but would like to welcome you to The BOC.

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Marcus welcome.Im down here in the southwest of the BUCKEYE.Havent been up your way in a few years.If your ever coming down in the Hamilton Cincinnati area and have the fishing fever feel free to pm me.Ed

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Welcome aboard Marcus, Im from Columbus. There will be a gathering on the 18th and 19th if you can make it will be at Dillon/Muskegum check out the gathering section

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Marcus, welcome to the BOC brother. I am just south of Columbus, but we get together a few times each year in the Buckeye state to chase ol Mr. Whiskers.

Hopefully we'll hook up this summer. That Ohio Gathering would be great if you could make it. We have a blast at those things.