Looking for a catfish destination on the MO river

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by jbuck984, Jun 30, 2007.

1. jbuck984

jbuck984 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I was wondering if there are any good areas in west central missouri that offer good missouri river shore fishing and a rv park within 30 min. I fished an area east of kc that was excellent for shore fishing but I didn't care for the rv park and it's price. I'm a full time rv'er so $30 a day gets kinda pricey. I only stayed 4 nights and I regret not looking around or asking locals about other parks in the area.

2. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    $30??? That is steep for an RV park.

CP

3. jbuck984

jbuck984 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    thirty isn't all that bad, thats just a little over what I usually pay in Missouri. I'm back in Nebraska now paying 50 a week. The fishing here is tougher though, it harder to catch bait and transporting bluegill is illegal. When I do make my way back down there, where would be a go place to go?

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I don't know what kind of RV park you're looking for, but I believe there are hook ups right at the boat ramp in Leavenworth, KS. I used to fish that stretch of river when I lived in KC and it's a good stretch of river. Don't know what the rates were, but I know I used to see RVs there all the time.