Looking for a camper

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fwmud, Apr 23, 2006.

1. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    If this is in wrong thread, feel free to re-locate it Mods.
    I'm looking for a decent used pull behind camper somewhere in the Nc, Sc, Ga area for sale.
    A fixer-uper is ok too. As long as it isn't a pop-up or RV.
    Thanks Bros.

2. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I have a neighbor that was sellin his older 16-18ft pull behind. it's here in myrtle beach. what size are you lookin for? I know of a 32ft for sale $2500.00

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My buddy has one for sale right now, I ran over to his house and took a picture of it for you, I think they were cleaning it out when I showed up, but he is only wanting about $1600.00 and he said he would even deliver it to you if thats what you would like. Hey buddy just let me know and I will give you his phone number and hook you up.

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ROFL...ya know, Eric - you are just too nice ....brings to mind an old saying: "with friends like you, who needs enemies?":0a10:

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Phil, Old Keith is my buddy , I would even do this for anyone here on the board. when he posted it I ran out the door to get him photos of it , and here he signs off after posting. how is he going to get this information it may be a week before he shows up again, does anyone have his phone number where you could call him and tell him these are posted on there, he might sell it pretty soon, I think it looks nice !!

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    actually, DH, it does look kinda of campy - the wife and i have been wanting a little travel trailer for a couple of years...does the hauler go with it?:)

all kidding aside, those are just darn neat looking campers...but toilet and shower would be nice also

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Eric, you just ain't right!!!

Keith, Good luck on finding a camper. They can be real nice, or a headache. Make sure you get one with enough space for all.

8. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    This thread brings to mind - shouldn't we have a place where we can post for things we are looking for? We could call it Eric's wanted zone!

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    An fixer upper should be cheap; an older fixer upper should be extremely cheap.

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    DH do you think this is what he had in mind??? A fixeruper..
    Pete
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/ShilohRed/camper008.jpg

11. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Or maybe something like this:

Attached Files:

12. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would agree with most fixerupers should be cheap but I have a 1957 Airstream and it would take 10,000 + to part with it and it needs alittle TLC.

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I could have traded for an old Airstream a few years ago. Went to look at it. And thought it was a piece of junk.
    3 days later it sold for $12500. And I would have had $3500 in it. Sure can't figure out the crazy prices on them.
    Pete

14. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I'm definitely not knocking Airstream, because they are good trailers, but they are considered to be antiques, and as such, bring greater than premium prices. Definitely not the way to go for an inexpensive camper for fishing trips.

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jerry even a new one is out of this world in price. Man I think its a cult.
    Also I thought of you the other day when wearing the skip jack out.
    Pete