looking for a boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by katplayer187, Dec 20, 2008.

1. katplayer187

katplayer187 New Member

State:
    WEST END-PITTSBURGH,PA
    hey whats goin on guys im looking for a 14-18ft aluminum fishing boat with trailer.... doesnt matter if it has a motor.. please email me with info and pics at katplayer187@yahoo.com ..... thank you..

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    try craiglist.com thats where I've been looking give it a shot

3. katplayer187

katplayer187 New Member

State:
    WEST END-PITTSBURGH,PA
    yeah theres a few nice ones on there my girlfried is givin me 1000.00 for christmas since she didnt know what kinda handgun i wanted so she said i could use that towars a boat so i emailed about 10 people from craigslist only a few replys just spreadin out my search area you know tehres always a guy with a boat sittin around collecting dust!!

4. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    katplayer i use craigshelper.com to search multiple areas a once. Good luck with the search.
    I bought mine on craigslist and sold my old one on the same.

5. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
  6. katplayer187

katplayer187 New Member

State:
    WEST END-PITTSBURGH,PA
    yea i checked that 1 out it does seem like a deal but i heard there are alot of problems with force motors and im pretty much looking forsoemthing that is 25 and under...thanks for looking though!!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    There is a boat and motorcyle trader magazine that can be found at local convenience stores. There are lots of boats listed in there. If your in the Springdale area I saw a aluminum boat on a trailer/no motor for sale sitting in the parking lot across from Roberts carpeting, not sure of the price.