looking for a boat

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by D-MO, May 8, 2009.

1. D-MO

D-MO New Member

State:
    Southeast Missouri
    Hey guys,
    I figured I would post this here so I can get a somewhat local response.
    I'm looking for a v-hull or modified v boat approximately 17-19 ft. with a 90 horse or better on it. Wanting to use this boat in the river and at the lake. Want something to fish out of and/or pull a tube/skis, go for a cruise, etc. Let me know if you know of any around. I'm located in southeast Missouri on the Mississippi. Thanks.

Daniel

2. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    welcome to the boc. where in southeast mo. are you. i live at dexter and fish the ole miss. at new madrid.

3. D-MO

D-MO New Member

State:
    Southeast Missouri
    Thanks, I live in New Madrid, actually.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OH NO, not another Russ!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

Just kidding Daniel. Welcome to the BOC. I'll keep my eyes open for ya on the boat. In the meantime, watch out for that Russ feller from New Madrid. :smile2::wink:

5. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    This looks to be a good deal. Not a V, but rather a flat bottom. The guy is located in Henley Mo (south central).

18ft Weldcraft Legend SS with a 150 hp Johnson. Sure would fish nice and w/ that kind of power it would pull about anything you might like...

I think he is asking 10k

I'll PM you the link since I think it ought not be posted on here.

6. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just checked back on this one guys. Seem the boat is still for sale. The guy has a lot of pics up now. That Johnson 150 pushing it is a jet drive...looks like a real nice clean rig at a great price. He is including a trolling motor, fish finder and custom cover. PM me if you would like the link.