Looking for a boat partner.

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by rebcatman, Mar 22, 2007.

1. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I just purchased my first boat over the winter, and I am looking for an experenced boater willing to help this newbe. I of course will supply the boat and refreshments in return for help. Thanks.

2. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Where do you fish? do you live near buggs island?

3. reddcat

reddcat New Member

State:
    Virginia
    details ...we need details

4. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I live in Northern VA, and fish in this area. Buggs Island is about 4 hours away from me, so I don't think I will be coming down that way too often. the Rapp and the James are more of a possibility though.

5. reddcat

reddcat New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have been catfishing for two years and have really enjoyed it. Shoot us a photo of your boat and we can offer suggestions on the best set ups and what works for us.
    My boat is a 22' center console Privateer .its big but suits my style of fishing and if we choose to go into the bay or ocean it does a good job there .
    Everybody has their own idea of the best set up but it boils down to how safe and confortable you want to fish.

Welcome to the board!!

6. FISHINSANTEE

FISHINSANTEE New Member

State:
    sc
    to bad your not in sc.

7. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Ok, don't laugh, but it is a bassboat. I know... but there is a story behind it. What I really need is an experienced boater to help me with launching and retrieving the boat. Also need suggestions for rod holders. Thanks.

Attached Files: