Looking for a boat, central cal 14ft or bigger

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by theaudiowiz, Oct 24, 2006.

1. theaudiowiz

theaudiowiz New Member

State:
    Coarsegold, Ca
    Cheap a$$ fat catfisher looking for a local within 250 miles or so boat. Ive got maybe up to 2k to spend. Im not picky, looking for dependable fishing boat to float late night looking for cats and maybe occasional buzz around the lake with the wife and kids. Let me know! Of course I would like newer motor and all the bells and whistles, especially lights, livewell and the such but probly dont have the budget...

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I PM you bro about a boat.

3. theaudiowiz

theaudiowiz New Member

State:
    Coarsegold, Ca
    thanks for the pm, i took a look at that boat today, old timer had it. Multiple problems, motor wouldnt start being one of em. Ill keep my eyes peeled, thanks for the info.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Lots of luck on finding your boat this is the best time of the yr. to find one:smile2:

5. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
  6. theaudiowiz

theaudiowiz New Member

State:
    Coarsegold, Ca
    Got a boat, put it in Hensley, a few times so far. First couple of times building my trust in her. Last night, fared well, three channel in the back of Hensley. Since I live just 10 minutes from Hensley, (YLP coarsegold) it makes for an easy trip. Still havent figured out as far as how to fish, drift or anchor, using a fishfinder, all that tech stuff. But in time. Thanks for everyones input.

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Try around submerged trees for crappie using live minnow we got a whole bunch around the trees out in the lake a few years back ,one fish went 4 pounds and I got one crappie that weight 3 pounds.

Also large mout along the banks theres some bigguns out there. Me and Robb live 45 minutes from Hensley we'll have to hook up some tilme with you Charles