LOOKING FOR A BIG DADDY

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by PMAN, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    IT SEEMS I MISSED COREYS SEAARK, I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A SEAARK BIG DADDY NO OLDER THAN '07. CENTER CONSOLE PREFERRED. PM me

2. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good Luck, you don't see them for sale often. There is a Rivercat on craigslist (KC) with a 140 hp Suzuki.

3. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    Do a search on st louis Craigslist. There is acenter console Big daddy. I've seen it and it's nice!

4. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    YO MATT... I CAN NOT FIND SAID BIG DADDY IN SAINT LOUIS CRAIGS LIST? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! REALLY!!!

5. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    hey i'm looking for one all i can afford is a older one how much he asking, how about getting us together:smile2:

6. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Gentleman,,, thanks very much for your imput. Yes there are a few MV"s out there but very few BIG DADDY'S. For those of you that have PM me, i cant respond as i do not have enough threads posted, or maybe i am just an idiot and cant figure it out yet. I am leaving today to be at the SEAARK plant on monday. We will see what kind of BIG DADDY i can put together.(I am replacing a 20' WAR EAGLE with 115 YAMAHA 4 stroke) Ill let you all know how it goes! Good luck to all and thanks again!!! DAVE

7. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    if im not mistaken there is a place on i-70 east of columbia about 8-10 miles that has one sitting out on the highway for sale. i would definately check it out. i think it is brand new but could be mistaken

8. skunkwood

skunkwood New Member

State:
    missouri
    It's called Missouri River Outfitters on I 70 at the Millersburg exit.. The big Daddy is gone, they sent it to Kansas City. I pass that place every day on my way to work. They have two boats on their lot. I just bought a V Pro from Cooks in Troy Missouri. Best price in Missouri. They have Big Daddies on their lot as well as several other Sea Ark boats. Cooks proably has 50 boats on their lot. Go to the Lebanon Dealers web site. They have a picture of a used big Daddy with center console that is pretty reasonably priced. If you go to the Sea Ark web site click on locate a dealer then click on LSK's web site.

9. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Lloyd, how was your experience with Cooks? My buddy had a nightmare experience with them and i was going to stay away from them.

10. skunkwood

skunkwood New Member

State:
    missouri
    They have been pretty good to deal with so far. Friendly and helpful. Gave me the best price out of three dealers. I'll let you know after Saturday when I pick up my boat. I purchased it a little over a week ago and I ordered some extra stuff on it like a tandum axle trailer and extra side console so they had to order the trailer and extra side console.

11. skunkwood

skunkwood New Member

State:
    missouri
    Can I ask what you heard about them. Service or sales?

12. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Well.... he had issues with his steering,many trips to get it right and they never got it right! Had to have a different dealer do it. It even came back from Cooks once with the helm backwards...ya no,,, turn left go right!!! unbelievable. I'm sure your experience will be much better, i would like to give them a shot, but that story will always be in the back of my mind. Thanks for you input!!

13. skunkwood

skunkwood New Member

State:
    missouri
    There's a big boat show in St Louis February the 11th thru the 15th. Cooks and Clark will both be there. go to this web site

http://www.stlouisboatshow.com/

14. TrophyHunt

TrophyHunt New Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you are still looking for a Bigg Daddy I have a buddy in Knoxville that said he wanted to sell his. its an 07 with a 225 Optimax.

15. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Always looking..... Knoxville is in reason, is it possible to get any pic's? center console? Thanx for your input!! Dave.

16. CatfishCadillac

CatfishCadillac New Member

State:
    Illinois
    24' Sea Ark MV for $12,000 with trailer. Kinkade Village Marine. Great Shape You can tell it was not used very much if any. Camo and all. The guy that previously owned it said it was too big for there small rivers down there.
    Phone: (618)687-5624

17. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME!!! SOUNDS GREAT BUT I MUST HAVE THE DEEP VEE!! THANKS AGAIN!! B DAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.