looking ahead

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by bw69r, Nov 25, 2008.

1. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    what are you folks looking forward to most about next years catfishing adventures?

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Hopefully catching my first flathead I set my goal at 20 pounds for my first but any would be great !!!Fishing more definitely!!!!!!!!:wink:I meant in my first season not my first fish obviously

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I look forward to hopefully better weather in the month of May next year than we had in 2008! :eek:oooh: May is usually one of my best months but it was cold for so long this spring that the water took forever to warm up and the bite wasn't happening for me! :sad2: Kind of set a poor tone for the year! I caught some decent Cats but my numbers were way down. I hope 2009 goes better for myself! I'll be fired up and ready to go! :cool2:

4. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
    I would like to catch my first flathead. I also would like to break my PB when it comes to channel cats.

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I have one goal: A Schuylkill 40!

6. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'll be getting some more gear and hope to have a bait tank set up.
    I'm hoping the fishing will be a little better than it was this year.

7. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    More gear, hopefully some home-made bobbers. More trips with fellow BOC members. The trips with Jason, Scott, and Brian were great and hopefully more to come with each of them, plus Damien and anyone else this coming year. With the boat about ready to go, some new territory and a new honey hole are major goals. As always a new PB would be great.

8. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    I'm looking foreward to more time to go fishin. Me & the other "Over The Hill Gang" members only get 52 weeks of vacation a year!:wink::big_smile:

9. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i hear that :wink:, my goal is over 30# which i hope to get this spring, and to get alot more boat time:0a22:

10. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I would like a #45+ Flat, #50+ Blue, and a #20+ Channel next season. I will prob. not get any of them, but it keeps me going out.

11. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Winning my first tournament is #1 on my list but I finally got a boat so i hope I can land more and bigger fish