Lookin For New Fishing Waters

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Tubby Catfishin, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    :cool2: Hello all! Im in Randolph Cnty. NC and lookin for a few good holes that me and my buddy can get to within an hour or so away! All weve got round' here is Deep River and a few small ponds and creeks! Not lookin for Yalls secret spots just a few good ones. Thnx

2. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Is badin to far for you ?

3. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    no ive been to badin quite a few times but i dont know enough about it to get on ne good fish! My brother and I went back in late spring and got skunked!

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    there are many good spots around your area, You need to just keep scouting spots and not give up on areas you may have tried. Badin is good lake so is any of the other lakes on the Yakin chain. I don't know if you use a boat or not, fishing below any of the dam's on the yakin chain always produces some good action, if you have a boat, doing some spot fishing will help you out, Also don't feel afraid to ask around for diffrent spots. Also Jamestown has a city lake you can rent boats there and it holds some good cats, Bring a trolling motor. good luck.