lookin for help

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by mulemann, Aug 26, 2009.

1. mulemann

mulemann New Member

State:
    MISSOURI JEFFERSON CITY
    48 year old disabled man (ms in w/chair) owns boat and a small motorhome. Lookin for another retired or disabled person in the central Mo. area for some trotlining and jugging. Interested party needs to be able to walk and back a trailer. Split the cost and I am happy. I havent found a launch ramp yet that I can climb in this chair I am in the Jefferson City area.

2. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    hey man if you wanna go out on the river some time give me a ring im in north county i don't mind a drive or even you can come this way .. the boat ramps are a little steep here but we can get you in the boat be for we launch it ...

i live about 3 mins from were the Missouri River & Mississippi Meet there are some decent holes around here..

Im not a older guy im only 27 but im willin to fish with anyone ... I dont drink or do drugs i just love to fish. i have a 17ft rough neck with a 50hp jet seets 2,3 guys fine let me know .

rob.

3. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    Hello,
    Truman lake and Ozarks in Warsaw Missouri is very wheelchair friendly. Very nice community! Free docks and ramps!

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to hear about the disability, Welcome to the BOC.

5. DoubleD

DoubleD New Member

State:
    MO
    Welcome to the BOC Dan, I’m sure you will find a great fishing partner.
    -David

6. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    Welcome to the BOC Dan, glad to see your desire to fish take you beyond you physical limitations! Thanks for the post and encouragement!