lookin for force parts????

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by JERMSQUIRM, May 6, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i dont know if its the cheapest or best place but i was looking for a head gasket and impellor kit. easy searching and lots if not all parts. i got my gasket and impellor kit with shipping just under $50.:wink: top it off i just sent in order at 2:45 am on 6th and they say estimated delivery on thursday 8th. well see but thats awesome.

http://www.iboats.com/Marine_Store/dm/

2. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    I've ordered parts from them before, they are usually right on with the shipping estimates, good people to deal with.

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I got all my force parts from there, also try crowley marine, they havwe very detailed pictures that might help you out some day!!! What kind of force motor you got? I might have extra parts for it also...beats buying new sometimes

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i have an 98 50 hp. its one with the pin prop. exaust doesnt go through the prop.

2 cylinder. doesnt look like much here. lower unit is off and head. awaiting the parts.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i have one of those for parts if you ever need any...

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    whats the waterpump housing look like? actually i ordered these but i later noticed the impellor kit i got is wrong. and i didnt see the year for mine. mine is pitted bad and needs replaced. seems i can get the gaskets and impellor there but not housing. would be intrested in it if it isnt wore to bad.:big_smile: