Lookin for folks to fish and trade info with

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by billyballard, Sep 1, 2009.

1. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    I would like to find A few new friends from the mighty BOC to fish and trade info with.. I have room in the boat..lol... Seriously I have some pretty good holes down here on my part of the White.. Just lookin to learn more in my Quest for a Big trophy.. just give me a shout..

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    where abouts are you located?

3. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    Im in Dugger,IN.. about 35miles south of Terre Haute between Linton and Sullivan

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Your avatar's creeping me out, Shane! :eek:oooh:

Bill in SC

5. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    You having nightmares!!LOL:smile2::smile2:

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I know I do! :embarassed: :confused2: :sad2: :crazy:

7. hawghaul

hawghaul New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Billy, I'd be interested in hitting the White with you some time and I know the girlfriend would be too. Neither of us has fished the rivers though. I just took her down to Linton to fish the strip pits for her first time and she really liked it, though we didn't catch a whole bunch. The real draw is camping so near the water on Wampler. Anyway, we would be interested, for sure.

8. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    Good deal Taylor.. I would be glad to turn you and your girlfriend on to the river and hopefully a monster flatty or blue.. the next 2 weekends my band plays and is gonna screw my fishing up but then i will be free for a couple weekends so just hollar... Wampler lake out there gets fished pretty hard did ya do any good?

9. hawghaul

hawghaul New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not any luck on Wampler. I caught a big bluegill, probably a pound and a half, and some good rock bass, but not much else. Wampler does get hit pretty hard, and I feel like its much better for boat fishing than shore. We were going to hit up Airline and try to fool some rainbow trout, but decided against it and came home.

What kind of band do you play in? I'll be in touch in a couple of weeks. We would definitely love to join you and hook into something. Our first catch came just a week ago, a ten pound channel. So anything bigger than 3-4 is still a monster for us, and complete fun.

10. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    We play mostly southern rock and blues music trying to learn some newer rock tho.. they are callin for some rain this weekend so we got our fingers crossed on the river rising and really turning the big fish on.. I would almost bet that me and Janet can put you on some good fish and hope to give you a good chance at a new personal best

11. hawghaul

hawghaul New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have no doubts in your abilities as a catman and duly trust you with driving us to the best holes you know. Or at least to the best holes you know that you feel like sharing. It'll be good to know someone who fishes and have some friends to go with. We have trouble with that here in Bloomington. Most everyone we know doesn't like the fishing like we do.

Sarah was just saying that if I wanted to go with you by my self it would be fine, that most guys don't want to bring girls along, but I think it'll make her feel less guilty to hear you bring your lady along on your trips.

I love old rock and blues. Some of the best tunes out. Of course, its always god to branch out.

12. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Alright!! Southern Rock!!! I do need to hang out now.. I cant play and isterment for sheet.... but im a singing fool... LOL:smile2:

13. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    from what i hear shane you got thet fool part right. be a great mascot for them lol j/k

14. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    Well..I can play guitar and sing...lol:wink:

Attached Files:

15. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :0a27::0a27: lynyrd skynyrd 38 special all the southern rockbands

16. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    Yeah and The Allman Bros and even Government Mule...

17. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    how about some stevie ray vaughn??? about as far south as i get is worthington, on the white and darwins ferry on the bash,but i might be able to swing it as soon as i find out my new work schedule??

18. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :crazy::crazy: what i know country but what the the charlie daniels band and hankw williiams jr no i know you all have to like them two :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

19. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn...lol