Lookin for fishing buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Wil, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i live in minden nebraska, im 15 and love catfishin. i dont know of too many places to go catfishin besides fort kearney and sandy channels. im lookin for someone that can take me fishin at places where u know there are big cats. thanks

2. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey Wil,
    I don't make it out West past Lincoln too often, but if you're ever around Omaha or southeastern NE, give myself and TA2D a holler. Of course that is after I return from Kuwait. Later bro

SudDawg

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey, i should be makin a trip up to my grandparents at the end of july for a week or so like i do every summer, we should keep in touch and maybe we can catch some cats then, my grandpa loves catfishin ALMOST as much as i do, lol. they live near tecumseh and thats not to far from omaha so i beleive it would work

4. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    This may not be the right place but i idn't know where else to put it.
    I have a IBEW brother working at a power plant near omaha and he is somewhat bored. He is more into target shooting than fishing.
    Does anyone know of a range close to omaha that he could go to?
    If you could elp him out it would really be appreciated. PM and we could work out arrangements.
    Thanks alot lenny.

5. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hey Wil,
    If I was in your area I would be more than happy to fish with you.

6. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey bro, I would love to but I'm deployed right now to Kuwait. I'll be back mid August, so looks like I'll miss ya. TA2D is down there in Auburn which is only 20 minutes or so from Tecumseh. Yeah, Omaha is about 1 hour from Tecumseh. I'm originally from the Auburn area where TA2D is at, but I'm stationed at Offutt AFB in Bellevue. Later

SudDawg

7. suddawg

suddawg New Member

I'll PM you with some ranges that I know of in Omaha.

SudDawg

8. geihsler

geihsler New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I really dont get up to your knick of the woods often. If you are down around the McCook area we'll definently go!!!