Lookin for a willing partner.

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Georgiaboy, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Georgiaboy

Georgiaboy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey all. I have brought this up in the past but it seems more people populate my area now.
    I'm looking for someone to fish with. Someone who is willing to take along a 14 year old kid who has his own rod and bait and who can drive. I fish mainly the hoochee, Acworth, and Alatoona and live in Eastern Cobb County. So if any of you feel like helping me out to go fishing for the SIXTH time of the year, give me some feedback

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Buddy we may be able to help each other out :wink:. Im looking for some new spots on the Hooch below lanier and some other waters as well if you know where the better sections of the lakes and rivers are ( I dont want your secret spots or nothing like that just a general area) We may well have a fishing trip in the making. Looking forward to a reply :big_smile: Oh any good sunfish ponds or creeks would be cool also beins how I usually have a little one in tow with me :smile2:

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I vacation in Georgia every year. I'll fish with you. Planning to come down in a few months. :wink:

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im down for the cause Greg hit me with a PM when ya touch down

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I'll fish with you. Can't promise a catch. We camp alot at McKinney campground on alatona. don't know when I'll be up that way though.

6. Georgiaboy

Georgiaboy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    lol no one can ever promise a catch..
    you see..
    its not about catching fish when your fishing. (for me).
    Its about being out there and with the fish. Even though sometimes they wont jump on your hook