lookin for a partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by thecatman, Apr 14, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey guys i just moved to haltom city and i dont know what the lakes are around here to well or anything like that and i would like to have a few different fishin buddies to go with let me know if you guys are interested

2. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Iam interested. Send me a pm with a phone number. Gonna hit the lake saturday. The big blues are on son.

3. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Hey motard, where are the big blues biting right now? They have been few and far between on Tawakoni lately.

4. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Hey Cathog I think it's got something to due with you catching them all.:wink:

5. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    LAvon lately. Tawakoni is hit and miss right now. Cathog,when are we going fishing? Your boat or mine

6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    sounds like everyone but me has been catching some nice cats

7. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Mo, weather cooperating I am going out Sunday to catch some eaters. I'd go Saturday but I will be in Greenville working a pig show at the fairgrounds. I am going to try and get in some night fishing for big flats this year on Tawak. Maybe we can try that together as targeting flats is new to me.

8. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Sounds good.

9. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Dang you guys make me miss TX. I moved to AZ , but the flatheadding here is phenominal