Lookin For A Good Time?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 15, 2005.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sat down this mornin with a pack of chokes and a big cold beverage and took a ride down memory lane. I went back over to the old site and just scrolled through the threads checkin things out. It was a blast. Theres a ton of info over there that maybe we could dust off an re-present it on the new board. Give our new members a taste of what was and what still can be. I'll admit it. I miss the old site alot. But if the BOC is to survive and keep growin the way I feel most of us want it to we best get busy. Well thats enough from this guy. I'm tired and HUNGRY! LOL! Long nite on the rails! LOL! Heres a little sample of what ya may have forgotten exhists.

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    is that soldier in the middle pic jim leonard ?

those are cool . thanks for posting them.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I hear ya BG. I have a post myself about this but I'm not sure if I should put it up. no telling the reactions it might get. If I do it will be in the H. I. area.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The B.O.C. Is working for me. I have gotten used to posting and finding post on the new site. The main draw back I see is that you can not direct a post to a certain member. the member must be interested in the message to see his name in the text. I hope you all can understand the text I am trying to convey. :confused:

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Big George,

I'm with you, I miss the old site. I go back now and then to look at things. This new place has a lot of new goodies that I like but there is a couple things that the old site has it beat on.

Hey, I really like your choice of pictures! :D

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    how does one go veiw the old site. me dumb and don't know how. no i don't have a bookmark due to re boots.

7. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
  8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
  9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya beat me John. LOL!

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    that brings a tear to my eye. i think ill take a walk down memmory lane too.

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    WISE GUY HUH! LOL! Have fun.

12. sassafrass

sassafrass New Member

State:
    Big Flat AR.
    Thank you for posting the old site I have rebook marked it ( computer problems) i have been going back and copying most of the post that john gave an oppion on so that my kids will have them to refer to about how their daddy saw the world. Thank you again

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    gail. look forward to seeing ya in nov. im bringing the boy, 6 too. i was showing him the pics of your son taking the boat ride and your daughter too last year at sheps gathering. he is looking forward to meeting them. see ya all then.

george! aaa,wise guy aaayyy. wub, wub, wub, wub, wub, aargg aarg aarg arrg. hahaha.

14. sassafrass

sassafrass New Member

State:
    Big Flat AR.
    Thank you Jeremy the kids are looking forward ta the gathering to see old friends and ta meet the new. one of the things we do at the AR. gatherings is we bring our walky talkys and then give each group of kids one and the adults have one then they can run amoke with out driving the adults nuts. Their are two rules one there must be at least three pur group and at least one of the group must be thought ta be responsabale enoungh to call for help if needed.

It has work out so far that all seem ta have a great time. looking forward ta meeting you and yours.