Lookin for a fishing partner

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by OHFishmanB, Sep 14, 2006.

1. OHFishmanB

OHFishmanB New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Anyone fishing the Ohio around the Cincinnati area? I'm about 20 minutes from downtown and need a fishing partner to tackle the river. I'm sick of fishing my lake, it's time to try the river. If anyone is interested, let me know.

2. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    if i lived close i would fish with you. but if you keep posting you will find someone to fish with though

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Well If I Was Closer I Would Join You On The River

4. KYCATFISHHUNTER

KYCATFISHHUNTER New Member

State:
    NORTHERN KENTUCKY
    It Sounds Like A Blast. Do You Fish The Ohio Or Kentucky Side? I Fish The Kentucky Side. Im Still Looking For My Honey Hole! Lol

5. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    down river... towards portsmouth or ind? I live in adams county, do u bank fish or do u have a boat?

6. OHFishmanB

OHFishmanB New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I don't have a boat, yet. I'm still trying to convince the wife to buy one. I fish from the bank now from the ohio side. I have only tried fishing around Meldahl dam and the discharge in Aberdeen.

7. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I fish the ohio going out of schmit ramp in cincy, anytime you wanna try to go to the river let me know.

8. Crayzie

Crayzie New Member

State:
    Portsmouth, Ohio
    Good luck! Things have been kinda slow for me on the river lately here in Portsmouth.. Hopefully you'll have better luck.. :smile2:

9. kykatattack

kykatattack New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i live in newport ky fish ohio all the time boats down right now but i bank fish all the time went down yesterday from 200 pm till 730 across the river from great american ball park on ky side missed 3 good runs caught 3 8 pound channel 15 and 23 lb blues let me know if u want to try to get together know alot of good spots
    H.U.F.O.
    HOOK UP
    FISH ON

10. OHFishmanB

OHFishmanB New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I am heading to the river tomorrow morning to go after those big blues. Anyone interested in going, let me know. I will probably be fishing from the bank at Mehldahl dam. Anyone having any luck getting skipjacks down that way?