lookin for a bow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by River_monster91, Feb 26, 2008.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    hey anyone out there got a used compound bow they would be interested in swappin or sellin? if so let me know.

2. brandon

brandon New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    what do you plan on swaping and what caliber of bow do you want I have very cheap to pretty nice used bows havent thought of getting rid of any but if the price is right what do you plan on using them for

3. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Donnie, if you're already educated about bows disregard this. If not bows aren't like guns. You have get measured to buy the right size (draw length) and lbs for each person. A bow needs to fit the shooter. Arrows need to fit the bow too. If you know all this sorry for the message. If not get with a real bow hunter or a real archery pro shop first. I've seen a bunch of guys buy a "bow" at Wally Mart and go out and wound deer because they really didn't know any better. Gives a bad name to bow hunting. Bow hunting is the best!

Good Luck!

4. brandon

brandon New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Sorry for no response channelkatman. My shop was vandalized a couple nights ago a left handed cheap bear is all that was left undamaged or not stolen. When I get every thing picked up and put back together I may be in touch.