Lookin for a boat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by punkin570, Jan 13, 2007.

1. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    hey guys my husband (redticrunner) is lookin for a bigger boat...heres what he has in mind....want a good used 16' aluminium fishin boat with live well, with or without steering wheel, prefer flat bottom, will take a semi v bottom. trailer included and needs to have at least a 30-60 hp motor. needs to be in price range of $4000 and under. needs to be in the general areas of ms/tenn/ala....arkansas is a possibility if close enough. have a boat and am willing to possibly work up a trade if conditions are right. his is 14' Wichata with 40" bottom, livewell, fishfinder/depth finder, 18hp evenrude...cranks with elec or pull start, has river lights. he just needs a bigger boat. post or pm me if you want to know more or have more info about one. appreciate the help...thanks

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i cant help you with the boat but i noticed his name is redticrunner. i have a walker pup myself and shes comin a long nicely. tell him good luck with the hunt for me.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    thanks wil i will tell him....he used to have redtic rabbit dogs, its been a while since then...dont have any right now but never know with him....could come home with some tomorrow for all i know...but i will pass it on to him. thanks for the post.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Sendin' this back to the top. Hope ya find your husband the boat he's lookin' for Leslie.

-Red

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    just sendin this back 2 top