Look what just showed up.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dogcat, Nov 22, 2006.

1. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I made the mistake of showing a youtube clip of a flying boat a couple of months ago to my friends and he saved his pennies and nickles and had me order one. 45 years old and still acting like a kid but that's my best friend and drummer since high school. Guitar in picture to show the size of this beast and I hope he keeps it away from my favorite catfishing ponds while I am there. Thinking of ways of putting it to use to deliver bait a bit further than I can cast though. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I can't get your link to work,BOC says it's an invalid link and I tried twice!:eek:oooh:

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    that thing is awesome! i want one haha.

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    GOOL LOOKIN TOY !!!!
    i'd have to expierament with bait delivery and fish locator devices too.
    they have r/c boat races about 7 miles from my house and those things flat get it.
    i'd like to have one to chase the darn ducks off a couple ponds that are over populated with em.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree it's awesome but it would be more so for me if I knew how it works!I am always having trouble getting my bait out to the deep water,if that thing takes the line out for ya that would be neat!:big_smile:

6. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK, im not sure here, does it lift off the water or is it just called a 'flying boat'?

looks cool, use it as a bream catcher - tie the line, hook and worm to it, motor out to where the bluegills are, and fire it up when one bites. Sounds like a great way to catch bait:smile2:

7. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    looks like that could be alot of fun

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hell Yea! 54 and I have no intentions of growin up either. LOL!

9. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    Yeah it's cool, the original video I found months ago is gone but here is one working. I can't justify buying one myself and it seems too difficult for young kids, but watching these things is cool and I might get to try to fly one and investigate bait delivery methods LOL since my friend, drummer bought one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1-f7tm-6w

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Saw the commercial. That thing looks awesome. I want one but can't afford it. Did his come with the flight simulator?

11. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanx for the video, now that boat is #1 on my Christmas wish list. I could deliver bait or tie my line to the boat and fish for bream... many possibilities

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Now those are just cool!
    Bill

13. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like fun, Scott! It's remote control, right? Watch out for low batteries... We had a homemade gizmo like that years ago and those critters can get away from you fast if the battery power runs low.

14. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Scott;
    I'll admit one thing, it sure puts a different turn on the old "Balloon" delivery system!:lol:
    Thanks for sharing.
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

15. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    It flies, runs on the ground and swims with the catfish. It was charged once I mentioned to my friend that the radio is on all the time, fearing disaster living next to interstate and CB radios, but he did not disconnect battery. Short story, battery dead when he arrived at park. He knows better now. Any bets on how long til it crashes and is destroyed? It has been years since he has had an R/C car LOL.