Look Out Lake Monticello,I'm finally coming back

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by martygreen, Oct 11, 2007.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Hey guys,looks like its gonna be a nice weekend and little to no wind by the forecast so far,so that means i am finally gonna get to go back to Monty for a change on Sunday,been awhile since we made that trip,looking foward to it,any of you plan on being there?If so me and jeff will be on my pontoon,green and white sun tracker,give us a hollar if ya near by:wink:

2. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    We will be there Marty. If we see you we will give you a yell.

3. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Go get 'em Marty. Leave a few for Chris:big_smile:

4. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I hear ya Marty!!!!! Look for the lady holding the biggest fish in the lake and that will be me, LOL!!!! Good luck to you.

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    thanks Amanda,i hope you are the lady with the biggest fish and i hope i am the man with the biggest fish,we will be there around sunrise,yall stop by and say hey,good luck to you and randy also,dont catch em all:wink:

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Good luck, Marty - hope you have a major smackdown on them blues :smile2: Don't know if you ever get out during the week, but me & my buddy Chef Jim are gonna start going there regularly on Wednesdays, maybe we'll see you there.