Look out here I come!!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by blindfly69, Jul 11, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ok well its been rainin all day but somethin tells me they're movin. so here in a bit im takin ash and we's a goin cattin!! wish us luck.i'll be sure to keep you all posted

2. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Looks like I'm getting out in a little while to try my luck on the bank. Can't wait!

3. Bigdan99

Bigdan99 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Let me know if you all had any luck and what kind of water and how deep. I went out early last saturday and sunday and never had any luck at all. Only one bite. Everyone else I talked to hasn't had any luck either.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck buddy, hope you find some fish. Make sure to report back to us.

5. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    GO GET " EM !!!! good luck

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah best of luck to you! I'm trying to decide right now whether to go fishing or stay on here. Wife and kids went to movies. Time to break out the quarter and flip.

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just got back from getting rained on, I mean fishing. I hit a small private pond and caught a few nice channels around 3-4 pounds. Also had a couple b@ss. All fish hit on cured chicken liver fished with a slip bobber about 4 foot deep. They seemed to bite good between the storms. Sometimes it would only be five minutes between downpours but that was when they hit. When the lightning started I called it a day.:big_smile:

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wow lol well it rained and it rained and it rained and then i hooked a turtle and it rained...then i got a few clicks on my abu 6000.....then it rained.....then ashley got bored and complained so we left. lol nobody was catchin fish.....

9. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yeah....lol, today pretty much stunk...but we'll try again later this week!

10. ShieldMan

ShieldMan New Member

State:
    florida
    I actually have the next five days off from work. It's supposed to rain all week. But, in my opionion, a bad day fishin' is better than a good day workin'.