look for good used boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by o'boro cat hunter, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    14 to 16 footer with aleast 30 hrs motor somewhere around 2,000. Thanks Aaron

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I'll second the craigslist tip. My last two boats have come through adds on craigslist. There are some SUPER deals to be had right now with the economy such as it is!
    Bill in SC

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got one I'd give up for a $1000.00 bucks.just had $800.11 worth of work done on the motor. 15ft tri hull with a 60 hp evenrude.

4. jasonminitruck

jasonminitruck New Member

State:
    tennessee
    I have a 14 foot with 55 horse evinrude. There is more info in another posting in this section with pics.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i am wanting to sell my 17ft bayliner with an 85 hp force... $1500 with the rod rack needs the seats replaced but i still use it every week... just dont really need it with the 21ft i am building

6. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    any pics ..of the boat not you lol lmao

7. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    man ive got a 15ft seanymph its wide runs great

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My friend Fuzzface and I own 8 boats between us, but only fish with two of them. LOL. Guess we are just impulsive buyers.

9. SlightlySeine

SlightlySeine New Member

State:
    Big "R" Town, Va
    Any Va or "close enough" sellers want to post, looking for same size/but a little cheaper range, smaller 9.9 or any is enough hp, as long as it planes the boat.... but 25hp will work too ;)

Of course top billing/choice goes to the thread starter! That should make this post fine, I hope :big_smile:

Could even consider no trailer (john's/flat bottom) have a utility trailer, or possibly a SOT Yak.... just trying to get off the bank!

Thx...

10. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    ive got a 14ft fiberglass trihull 50 inch bottom with a strong and really super easy starting 9.8 hp merc. take a 1000 for it great trailer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.