Look At This !!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vlparrish, Nov 5, 2007.

1. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    At the time of my log in today there was over 600 people on this forum. Unfortunately less than 150 of them are members. Folks in order for you to get the full effect of this forum, it would be wise to become a member. Not only can you post and add input to this forum, but you get alot of perks like being able to view pictures of some of the biggest fish and some not so big fish caught in this nation, send PMs to members that you would like to converse with, and add some of your own personal pictures. The best part about being a member is that this forum is absolutely 100% free. Please guests if you read this post, join today and become part of the BOC family, instead of lurking in the shadows. Vern

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Good post Vernon. Also folks by becoming a member you have our express permission to harass people like Deer hunter01 and a few select others.:smile2: On a serious note folks, come on in the water is fine.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Vern, I've been noticin that there seem to be WAY more guests than members on when I log on also.

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Well, I do agree that all guests are welcomed to join the greatest community on the web!

On the other hand, also realize that a lot of us jump on board without logging in, look around, then jump off. So a good number of "guests" at any particular time may very well be members who aren't taking the time to log in.

Just being contrary...:wink:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    VERN....ya let the secret out of the bag:wink: ya know 100% free ...best website on the net........but hey if they dont want to jion it is there loss................................................................................................

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Yeah, I mean its like a really cool place. You know what I mean Vern?

7. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Alot of what we think are guest are actually spybots and webspider programs trying to search out info. It happens on all sites. But I highly encourage all who enjoy the forums to join as it opens up new info and new 'perks" to them!!!!!