Look at this

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, May 16, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just thought that you would all love to see Netmanjack and Mickey and Dreadnaught doing a little act together the other night at a comedy club in Pittsburgh PA. The guy behind them with the Wild Wolf Floating jugs is Gene Chambers (Akwolf) !! Please be careful when you watch this it may hurt !!

:beat_shot: :ah: :0a33: ​

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :lol: Wow! If I knew "our boys" were in Pittsburgh I would have stopped down to see the show!:eek:oooh: :lol:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man o man that ole boy sure could laugh funny! I'd have been having stomach pains and tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard if I'd have been sitting next to him!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm speechless, my neck, head and back hurt and I have a stitch in my side. Man can that Mickey laugh, cant he. Now I understand where yuk, yuk, yuk came from. Must be an (Ill- a - nois) thing lol:lol:

That is pretty accurate though, about Old JW's job, he just sits up there and watches the work (and fish) go by. He might as well work for the government! lol:eek:oooh:

Old man Gene Chambers can sure handle a mean floating jug, too! Thats all he did the last time I fished with him, just kept hitting me and Eric on the head all night long and yelling - get me some bait- why ain't they biting ? - wake up! lol :crazy:

Notice that I have not picked on Eric for posting this, I think I will make him squirm for just a little while. lmao Your gonna get yours buddy:big_smile:

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    i had to stop the video i was laughing so hard i started to wet my self, i need to show this to some of my buds at work, even the comedian lost it, thanks i need a good laugh today

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I had something I wanted to say, I just couldn't get it out. It's ok to be a star for a day but the money is no where to be found. Absorbed by management. :smile2:

7. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ha HA that was to funny. :lol:

8. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Now thats funny right there now .

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    OMG that was funny, but very hard on the stomach muscles:lol: :lol: :happy: :happy:

10. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    I showed thiis to one of the bait (Bass) fisherman. He was laughing so hard that he was crying. But here is what he told me: "Now I know what you Catfisherman are doing while you wait for the fish to bite." I laugh just as hard as he did. Thanks DH!