Look at this 22 point 200+ my uncle hit

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by JERMSQUIRM, Dec 19, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    this deer will be mounted. it has 22 scorable non typicle points. over 1 " and many that are just below.and 2 drops were busted off. it was hit in illionis and a tag was obtained from the dnr. i will update when its officially scored. awesome deer. the one side has 2 7" brow tines and a 4". also a 2" sticker there and a couple 1"ers. the two and threes are all 11 1/2 to 12". 18 1/2" inside spread and 27 and 29" main beams and a 2 " sticker on the right g2.also a forked tine at the front of this same side. hit by a truck. this would have made any hunter a star.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    here are some more pics.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Hit? As in with a vehicle? If so that's a bummer, my last three vehicles have either hit or been hit by deer. This past summer on my way to Lake of the Ozarks I had a deer go under my boat and trailer! Nice buck though, at least he got a trophy out of the deal!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

yep. sure did. unfourtunate way for such a beauty to go. it will be mounted and grace hit already full trophy room. he has an elk several white tails a fox and a coon. along with a pool table, lol.

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I always say if your going to hit one. Might as well kill it and get to keep it.

6. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Very nice rack. Too bad a vehicle ruins so much meat. I hope he got to save a bunch.

7. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Another big ILL buck. Hope to hunt there some day. Thanx for sharing.

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Beautiful deer; thanks for sharing that with us!

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Too bad it wasn't an arrow or bullet that brought him down.Thank you for sharing a picture of such a beautiful rack!:big_smile:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i got him mounted. pics soon. hes a bute. finished tanning and sewing him up last week. hes drying now waiting my finishing touches.

11. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    How far off the road did he have to drive to hit that one!!! LOL!!! :lol: