Long time no see...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by JenJen, Mar 14, 2009.

1. JenJen

JenJen New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It's been a long time since we've been able to visit BOC. My husband, GatorT and I, used to spend a lot of time on here once upon a time. (too much? That depends on how important you think clean dishes are) But we lost our internet, and this is the first time we've had it back since.

It took my husband about .02 seconds to log on to BOC once the modem was working.

Just wanted to explain why we disappeared - if anyone noticed, that is. There was some exciting stuff going on when I was last here, and I know that I left at least a couple of people hanging, waiting on me to gather some information that I had promised. So here's hoping that I'm not about to run into an angry lynch mob, with torches and pitchforks and all. That so seldom turns out good.

Anyhoo - just wanted to make sure that I remembered how to do this posting business. Glad to be back.

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome back:smile2:

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Welcome back Jennifer and hope all is going good for the family.

4. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome back! I did kind of wonder what happened to you, now that you mention it...:wink:

5. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Welcome back. Alot of good people seem to have just disapeared. Stick around this time!

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro