Long Hours And Lack Of Sleep Never Seemed To Bother!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 15, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I worked 70 hours last week, over 70 this week! Just got in a little while ago. Why is it that lack of sleep seems to wear me down than years back?:roll_eyes: Hell, I used to fish half the night, get 3 or so hours of sleep, then work all day! Seems, these big weeks are putting are wearing on me as of late. Anyone else working in the mid summer outside heat, or road construction feeling the draw down the past few weeks? Maybe im gettin old? rollo

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Your just not use to it bro, layin around all winter blowin steam on the BOC and blowin steam at work im sure....really go fish:wink::smile2:

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jason that heat wear's me out by the end of the day too lol .never use too :roll_eyes:I guess after working outside for 25 plus year's my ol bone's cant take it anymore :smile2: or it could be that are summer's out here get up in the 110-115 temp range:eek:oooh:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    :beat_shot::beat_brick::big_smile_2: Maybe im gettin old? rollo[/QUOTE]

Hello!!! Rollo.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I need a worse paying job, that takes up more of my time then.:eek:oooh: Or,,, can give up on life! LOL! :smile2: Might be the best bet!:wink::cool2: rollo

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We don't get that cool ocean breeze here!:wink::smile2::roll_eyes::big_smile: rollo

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Night folks.....rollo

8. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This extreme heat.. overextertion results show up really fast.:sad2:

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i was a diesel mechanic for ten years in this crap,sometimes made me feel like i wanted to just fall over.i still get out in the heat at work,just usually not working on the trucks now.

10. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    do you drive truck ? save that money for the winter while your laying around out of work,drink water and eat bananas. you do like the banana, don't you jason :crazy: some folks dont

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Lmao ocean breeze?? brother i live almost 2 hour;s away from the ocean:smile2: The only thing we get up here is heat and more heat lol ..It's so freaking hot over here bird's don't fly till after 8:30 pm :smile2:lmao

12. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hear ya long hours in the heat drain you. And the getting older part yea im feeling that too. But its all good, the older i get the wiser i get. Right?

13. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Along with my new diet, I started an exercise program today, I walked 6 miles...Did not realize how hot it was untill I was about half way back!

Wow, it was almost 100 degrees!

14. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear ya Rollo. I worked 72 hours last week and though i dont work outside i work in a blazing hot factory. Then you got the boys up at 5 am when im getting off work. Im only 28 but im feeling it to here latley. No time to fish working 12 hour shifts. Its gonna ease up again next week thank god and i will be able to hit the water again!

15. SURFPREP

SURFPREP New Member

State:
    KY
    Hearing this overtime talke sounds good. Maybe the economy is turning.

16. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I just want to say thank you for the large contribution to my Social Security Check, Atta boy and keep up the good worl. :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:
    only joking ,

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If your complaining now, you will be worthless by the time you hit fifty! lol :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yea right, Now you working guys quit your complaining and get back to work. After all me and 24 million illegals are depending on you . :smile2::roll_eyes::cool2::crazy:

19. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Rollo age, age, and age my friend.

20. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'm so set on running on 3 - 5 hours of sleep, if I get a day to sleep in a good 8 - 10 hours I feel like crap for the rest of the day!

I've gotten up all week at 8 AM, off work at 7 PM - then at the river by 9 PM (every day this week), and I've stayed out until 1 or 2 AM, in bed by 3, and repeat!

Yeah ..... I'm tired.