Lol, I gotta ask, the Banjo Minnow

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by JBrooks, Jul 8, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    DOES IT REALLY WORK?!?!?!?!
    Seriously ... :eek:

2. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I used them when they first came out. They worked really well. I mostly fished farm ponds with them.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mark J turned me on to them.. They work great..

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Liked mine in the farm ponds also way back when.

5. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    they work and they work well on a cold december day i fished a tourny here in texas and couldnt get a bite to save my life figured what the heck cant do any worse than i already am so tied one on and ended up gettin a limit that day still didnt do well in the tourney but then again almost everyone but me had a kicker fish i still fish them when i go bassin and i must say i really think they are an awesome lure

6. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    a friend out fished everyone on the lake one year he wouldn't give up any of the banjo minnows even to me, so i would say yeah they do work

7. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    The banjo minnow works the same as a rapala original floating lure, to what i have found.

8. fishstick11

fishstick11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice question i've been wantin some but i never have the money. now i know they work i'll have to get some

9. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    I got some of them when they first came out but never really used them that much. I found some of them sitting in my basement last fall and decided to try em out again. Don't know whether it was just luck or not but on my third cast I caught a 9 lb largemouth. For some reason I have never used them again. I might go do some fishing this afternoon now....

10. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A long time ago I used them in ponds and caught bass on them then I discovered what you catch if you use bluegills for bait and that was the end of my banjo minnow days.