LOGO

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey guys, just a headsup to why the logo thread has been removed.

The actuall "fish" part of our logo had alot of similiarities to a 'trademarked' logo to that of another fellow BOC'r from Tennessee. As well, it was similiar to one of the BOC logos. The gentleman from Tennessee had alot of time and money invested in his drawing, and we will do our best to make ours different. It was in the best interest of all the party's involved, for us to simply have the fish redrawn. The rest of the logo will remain in tack, however well have a new fish drawn in.

Willie will have first dibs at redoing the 'fish', and if he decides to pass the buck, we have another member that wants to redraw it. Willie's efforts are sincerely appreciated, and any resemblance to the trademarked fish were cooincidental. We still owe him a debt of gratitutude for his hard work on the logo.

Please, do not use the previously posted logo for anything. It is not representative of what the next Logo will look like. To prevent this from happening again, we will forward a copy of our next logo to the Moderators for their approval. I should have done that in the first place, and it might have saved some heartache for a couple of folks. You have my apologies.

Thanks for understanding guys. I promise, you wont be dissappointed with the next logo either.

Tight Lines.

2. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It would be nice to have a picture of a real one somehow instead of a drawing. Just change out the picture of the fish perhaps would work. The basic layout was really nice.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    It has been considered. Whatever is decided on has to lend itself to looking good embroidered and reprinted as well. Thats a problem with a real fish photograph. Well come up with something.

4. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That makes sense Cuz.. Otherwise we could have used one of your avatar picts since there were so many to choose from.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    EXACTLY. Get out there and go fishing and maybe you can change your five year old avatar. :wink:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I have plenty of confidense in Willie and that he will come up with another logo just as nice as the original one.. Go gettem Willie..

7. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :smile2: Im going to be like Kutter this year.. I bought the cave over the next hill!

8. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cuz,
    Sounds like this matter has been taken care of in a very professional maner. Good Job .
    Paul

9. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    I'm sure he will come up with something good. I havn't been dissapointed yet!
    Linz:wink:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    BAM!!!!!! And Vince takes a strong right hook!

I kinda noticed that avatar looked a bit faded. Guess those old polaroid shots don't hold up so well.:sure:

11. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Perhaps we will have to go fishing sometime Darryl. I dont think you would send me home with nothing more than just a gas can like Cuz did!

12. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Can someone point me into the right direction for BOC items.

I have a friend that can make the stuff for me but I dont want to umm break any laws I should say. Thanks for the help.

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Not ignoring you Jeremy. I cant find the information myself. :smile2: Somewhere on here is a place you can buy BOC hats and shirts and that kind of thing. If I find it, I'll get a link posted. :wink:

14. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

In the upper right corner (for Kentuckians, your other right) click on "Quick Links", then "classifieds".

The only items I am currently seeing are Hats and Decals.

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. This Darryl is becoming quite adept at digging into his "Bag Of Tricks" :wink:

16. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Darryl can you find a picture of a Skipeye that we can put in our logo with a catfish chasing it?

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Here you go Vince, I figured I would referbish your old avatar for ya since it was so old and faded.

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Here is a fish you missouri boys can relate to, LOL!!! You can use this one in your logo, you have my permision!!!

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. Poor Darryl.

20. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

The ba$tard$ never forget!:beated:

What am I to do but shoulder the burden that has been casteth upon my being? I shall suffer the direct attacks upon darryl1 to shield my fellow Missourians from the brutal offensive set forth by these barbarious Kentucky heathens. (And, frankly, the assault from more than a few said Missourians also!!!)