Lodi Area california - Fishing Report!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Deltalover, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Hooked up with my good buddies, Bert and Bobby, this morning for a little channel cat action. Also Bert's mother inlaw and another friend. Bert fished for bass for a while and got several keepers, before switching over to panfish! We both have more catfish then our freezers can hold. I caught a few small blugill and tossed them out for a stripers. Bluegill got excited a couple of times but that was about it! I switched over to my catfish rod and the "Wicked Sticky" and caught 6 nice channel cats in the 3 to 4 pound range. Martha nailed a nice one about 7 pounds. Bobby had his ice chest about halfway filled up when I left and bert was fishing for panfish. I am sure he will post soon. Here is a pic of Bert and his catch and the other pic is of his mother inlaw and friend fishing for bluegill. Notice the 15 foot poles for fishing just a few feet from the waters edge. Hey, it works!
    We were also visited by the game warden, but he didnt come up to the end where I was fishing with Bobby, but he strip searched Bert:lol:

Attached Files:

2. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Nice going guys. Its always good to get in on some fish. I am wanting some panfish for the pan at this time. Good going on the nice channels.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Dang last Sunday I went out perch and crappie fishin and got skunked . Took my girlfriends son out last night and met up with Robb and skunked again:crazy:

Nice bass now thats some good eats there

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Thanks Vini :0a31:

They're Fun to catch too!:big_smile:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

5. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    FIGHTERS TO THE MAX pound for pound there about the best. I got that 4 pounder a few months back out at the slough and man that fish faught the good fight and earned his freedom:wink:

Glad you guys are doing well out there i'm on a dry spell but it'll end. the rivers are so full its hard to get to a few of our good spots maybe next month things will be better and back to normal.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Been waiting over a year to go to your lil honey hole Bert. What up? You kick me out your club:roll_eyes: LOL:big_smile:

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Now you know that it's not like that Buddy :roll_eyes: . You know that I'm trying to repersent Central Cal. & the Delta area up here (you know how we do it!).:boss: (lol)

Take it easy Buddy,

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Cool, I thought I was dropped from the club:smile2: You know me brother, I am game when you are:wink: Let me know and I will be there:smile2: and you represent BOC well:smile2:

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Bert, is that the same spot you was talking bout at last years gathering? I remember Linz and I talking bout wanting to check it out with you. Have you talked to Linz? I think I migh have found that canal on google earth. I dunno. I will PM you.

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    So when you gonna have me up at your honey hole brother bert? I got some that wicked sticky? Oh, did you get my PM's? I pm you several times.

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,
    Sorry about that Buddy, but I didn't get none of the PMs. The land owner is starting to trip on how many people are coming on his land & is talking about closing it to "Everyone" (including me :sad2: ) . Alot of the local fishermen & there Family mambers are coming out to the Honey Hole and trashing it up & when that happens, he will close the area down until it is cleaned up by his crew of workers.

I Hope that don't happen :cross:

But what every happens - I will keep you up to date on the problem.

So in the mean time - I have to fine a new "Honey Hole" .

Maybe my Buddy Phil will let us come on one of his Honey Holes. :worship: :worship: :worship: :0a32:

Take it easy,

12. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Bert, you know you are welcome at my spots anytime! "You know how we do it"!

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Been there and done that:crazy: LOL!!!! I know how he does it:roll_eyes:
    I think I got the answer I already knew. Wanted to make sure and it has been confirmed. No problem Bert.

14. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Them people ruin it for all of us good folks:sad2: Vini and I ran into the foreman and he said it was cool for us to go out there:wink: I just drive slow to keep the dust down and pick up 100% of our mess. A lot of really great fishing areas are closing all the time. Hope it opens back up for ya:cool2:

Hey Robb,

You may have something there :roll_eyes:

Maybe I'll try to talk to him & his wife & take it from there.
    I'll just show him that I'm a "Real Fisherman with Respect for the area that I fish".:cross:
    I'm sure that he will go for that Because he seen me cleaning area on that land that I was not even fishing in.

Take it easy Buddy,